I’m guilty! I haven’t blogged in a while, I know. Please comment and yell at me. I need to hold myself accountable and make it a weekly goal to blog! You heard/read it here first, I will be doing this more often. I will blog more about my goals in the upcoming weeks.
For this week I wanted to do something I have never done before. This is the start of a journal, a place to document my life. So here is the first installment of getting to know Jen Araya. Drum roll please……
10 Quirkiest Things About Jen Araya
- I LOVE cheese
- I talk in my sleep in the beginning of the night
- I laugh at my jokes
- I’m clumsy & never realized it
- I don’t drink coffee. Water is my coffee!
- No doubt, I love the beach = I love to travel
- I love watching reality TV, sorry, but the Kardashians are funny
- I tuck my pj pants into my socks during the winter so I stay warm
- I make up my own words and phrases, for example “pains in the asses”
- I answer questions with a question. Or just say yes without really answering the questions & don’t realize it.
I can’t deny it, I sometimes live in my own world. But I have fun and make people laugh and can lighten the mood. It’s a talent I can’t explain, but I like to laugh and enjoy life.
Yes, all these quirks listed above are true. I had my husband approve before posting. I run into door knobs, or corners of tables, filing cabinets. You know name it, I’ll run into it and have a bruise. Or I’ll talk to my husband in the middle of the night saying “this is on top of me, I’m underneath this” talking about the body pillow I sleep with. We all have our inside jokes and laughs as a couple. I would love to hear yours. Sometimes I say things and not think and laugh at myself for having a blonde moment. It always happens when I’m talking about something serious and realize I’m having an idiot moment.
I will proudly wear my pants inside of my socks too, with a picture to prove it!