I will be starting a new series at the beginning of each month, GOALS! Yes you read that correctly. If you know me, you know I’m all about goals! I love creating and achieving them. I thrive for To Do Lists, and nothing feels better than crossing an item off on that list. It makes me a little bit more motivated to get things done, and helps me to hold myself accountable each month and be sure I stay on track. My ultimate Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) is to one day become a full time photographer. In order to do that I need to stay on the right track and keep working hard when I’m not at my full time job. It’s exciting to me to think about the bigger picture and the journey to get there by making sure I’m setting myself up to succeed..
Below is the start of my To-Do List for the month of April. I will hopefully be able to cross off a few of these items each month and of course add to it. Cheers to this new journe!
- Transfer website to Showit 5
- Finish my bridal guide, including final proofread and purchasing copies
- Purchase and mail Bridal Guide to all of my 2016 couples
- Tackle 1 class for my certification (more than halfway done, 4 more to go!)
- Create blog calendar for the month of April and May
- Update expenses and track mileage
- Create email templates
- Change/transfer software programs
- Finish Pricing Guide, order, final proofread
- Organize 2nd bedroom so it’s usable
- Workout 3x a week OR reach 10,000 steps a day
- Plan all meals for the week
- Spend an evening with my husband with no interruptions
- Start organizing the basement
- Wash and clean the floors
If you love goals just as much as I do, I would love to hear about them and what you do to achieve them. Maybe we can become instant BFF’s and share tips! Leave a comment below and I will be sure to reach out to you and maybe grab a drink to discuss!
xoxo Jen Araya
Posts are always better with a picture, enjoy!