Vivienne, your fifth month was a busy four weeks! We took another road trip, daddy went on another business trip, she met Santa, and Vivienne had her first Thanksgiving just to name a few.
I want us to remember all the things that have happened over the past four weeks. Vivienne, here are a few memories from month five:
- You have been sleeping consistently through the night with the exception of a few here and there. You’re a big girl already and it makes Mommy sad.
- You’re developing and holding your head up more. I will always say that you are growing up too fast! You are, but this stage is so fun to see you learn!
- You full on laughed for the first time, we have that on video. It’s the best sound in the world.
- You’re rolling over like crazy now! You even posed with both of your hands holding up your head one morning for Mommy and Daddy, so cute.
- You love your feet, I mean footsies!!! Yes you even eat your toes.
- You started eating rice cereal like a BIG girl. You’ve been so curious watching us eat, now you know what to do. You open up your mouth and eat so well. We had no issues introducing this to you. Smart girl!
- You started sleeping in your crib like a BIG girl the same weekend you started eating rice cereal.
- We swear you say “Hi” to us. We’re convinced that is going be your first word.
- Playing with your toys while doing tummy time, reaching for things on the mat with you and turning in circles. This is the start, you will be moving all over the place soon with Mommy and Daddy will be chasing you around. You’re getting your knees underneath your butt. How do you know what to do next? It’s crazy that you’re doing all of this on your own.
- Teething – still happening and drooling a lot more, which we call drooly pooly.
- You had your second road trip when we drove to Buffalo (yes we drove and you were a rockstar!
- You met Santa and smiled for the camera.
- Your first Thanksgiving!!! You joined Mommy and Daddy on your first Turkey Trot! You wore your cute Turkey hat, and Daddy has been calling you a little turkey recently.
Here are a few of Vivienne’s favorite things:
- Loves snuggling
- Loves your rice cereal and eating
- Love to see yourself in the mirror
Vivienne, I had no idea what life would be like with you and I can’t remember what it was like before you arrived. I love our snuggles and our time together. You are my new best friend and I love you!
Xoxo Jen Araya