I feel like I’m repeating myself but I’m going to say it anyways; Vivienne’s seventh month was another milestone. I’m sure I will be saying that A LOT in the future. BUT this month Vivienne got her first tooth!!! It happened within a few days after her turning six months old. Within two weeks from her first tooth, she got her second tooth. Yes, not one but two teeth!! Like I said, a milestone! Within a two week span she got both of her bottom teeth, Happy New Years to us!
This past month we celebrated Christmas. Santa delivered some awesome gifts for her. One being a walker, which you weren’t too sure of the first time you used it but by the next day you were on the move. The other gift was your jumper. Once you got the hang of it, you haven’t stopped jumping. You even jump when you are in your walker. You’re a silly girl. The other big gift you got was a WAGON!!! It’s all ready for walks together especially down at the beach! YAY!!!!
I want us to remember all the things that have happened over the past four weeks. Vivienne, here are a few memories from month seven:
- Still teething! Two teeth came in and we are waiting for more. I think it’s why you get up in the middle of the night.
- You’re eating more solids! Up to two meals a day and working on three at the moment.
- You enjoy eating rice rusks and puffs
- You LOVE to eat!! When we are eating you look at us like what the heck, what about me? We are making your food for you, hope you’re liking it!
- Sitting up on your own, still need boppy around you at times but you’ll sit and play for a while
- We had your 6 month hip checkup and everything looks good!
- Love your jumper – funny to watch you and see your hair flying lol
- You get so excited when you see Mommy or Daddy. Your wrists are twisting and your reaction melts my heart! You will give us hugs. Mommy is still getting the kisses.
- You have gotten up on all fours. You are moving around in circles and you are moving backwards. Any day now you will be crawling. My guess, I’ll be writing about this in your next month’s blog post update.
- You are more vocal. Getting louder and louder
- Pretty sure you know to smile when I take out my camera, ops!
- We are baby proofing the house. You get excited when you find something new to get into that you shouldn’t be.
Here are a few of Vivienne’s favorite things:
- Your Minnie mouse toy
- Eating your rice rusks and apple puff snacks
- You love to eat!!!!!
Vivienne, you are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!! I enjoy our snuggles and I know one day you won’t want them. I can’t imagine what life would be like without you! Love you!
Xoxo Jen Araya
Her New Years outfit!
Mommy does not support this shirt, but thank you to Uncle Phil
Crazy hair, don’t care!
I don’t support this onesie EITHER!!! But it made Daddy happy. GO PATS!
Making friends with Mr. Pidg
Meeting her new best friend, Summer!!! They don’t know it yet but they are secretly BFF’s.