Its official, the biggest milestone yet in her ninth month, Vivienne is CRAWLING! Yup! We are screwed and still trying to baby proof the house which I know will never be perfect. It is what it is. It’s so much fun seeing her move around. She was slow at first and then all of a sudden she’s moving and getting faster. She will crawl looking down and not see where she is going – lol. AND she wants to climb up on everything. Yup, pulling herself up on the couch. We have a daredevil on our hands. She always wants to stand up or climb.
This past month things have changed, SO MUCH!!! One of her top choppers came in. That along with a fever and cough and then Sean and I got sick too. It’s rough when everyone is not feeling good. It was the first of many more sicknesses to come for us. Vivienne also started swim lessons. It’s been fun to watch her in class. She did not like going under the water but we’re working on it. She knows what and where her toys are. She has been waving when you say goodbye or see you soon, and ask her to wave, she will. I love her backward wave and opening and closing her hand. SO CUTE!
I want us to remember all the things that have happened over the past four weeks. Vivienne, here are a few memories from month nine:
- Still teething! One of her top teeth came in, waiting for the other one and many more teeth to go! Bring it on teething! I haven’t figured you out yet, but I will
- All of a sudden you want to eat in the middle of the night – things are always changing.
- You’re starting to eat more finger foods YAY!
- Your backward hand wave is SO CUTE!
- Your conversations that you share with us is the sweetest. I wish I knew what you were thinking
- Swim lessons – so fun, can’t wait to make you a water baby and beach bum this summer.
- Clucking your tongue – you started doing this one day when I was eating ice cream. Pretty sure you were saying mom, what about me?
- Crawling = baby gates and baby proofing the house
- Pulling yourself up onto the couch. Climbing up onto us and standing at times. Hasn’t figured it out that you need to hold on to something. Trying to stand on your own but you get stuck
- Not a fan of the car or car seat anymore. We put the new one in the car and we will have to power through it
- Visited the Easter bunny and it was a success – no tears yay!
- I can’t get over your hair still! It’s so long. Can’t wait to French braid it (if you’ll let me)
Here are a few of Vivienne’s favorite things:
- You love shaking things and making noises
- You love your new toys that make lots of noises. You do the same thing over and over and it’s funny
- You love to eat!
I know I keep saying it but time is absolutely flying by. You are officially now older versus being in my growing belly. I love you!
Xoxo Jen Araya