Since Vivienne started crawling she wants to climb and stand up all on her own in her tenth month. She has even let go. Once she started really moving, there’s no stopping her. She is a daredevil. She already has had some bumps and bruises. This is just the start!
Vivienne says hi! She knows when to say goodbye and will wave to you. For a few weeks she was blowing, but she would spit on herself. I don’t think we ever got a video of this, but I can picture her doing it and laugh when I remember it.
I want us to remember all the things that have happened over the past four weeks. Vivienne, here are a few memories from month ten:
- Still teething! You got two teeth this past month. Your other front top tooth and one to the side. Big choppers!
- You say “Hi” all of the time
- You wave when we say goodbye
- You walked with your little walker all by yourself. Made me shed a tear. You are growing up too fast baby!
- You laugh and smile. You make yourself laugh and it’s so funny!
- You LOVE your Cheerios!
- You are eating more and more foods. Finally started eating more meats. You still LOVE to eat. I don’t think that will ever change.
- You crawled up the stairs with no practice AT ALL! How did you know what to do?
- Diving into the couch and the pillows with no fear in the world. Or with the boppy pillow you lie down when we say do night night
- Finished your swim lessons. Can’t wait to get you in the pool and the ocean this summer
- You sort of say “All done” when you are finished eating! You raise your hands and start pulling your bib off
- You weren’t a huge fan of the new car seat but you have gotten used it now. You get excited when we say “do you want to go for a ride?”
- You came to mommy’s work for her birthday
- Still giving kisses to mommy, but giving daddy more snuggles
- You ALWAYS cross your feet when you are sitting, cutest thing ever!
Here are a few of Vivienne’s favorite things:
- You love shaking things and making noises, shakey shakey shakey
- You love getting to the cords and laugh when you crawl really fast over to them while mommy is say hey hey hey
- You love your BOOKS! Especially Good Night Moon, which daddy reads to you every night.
- Your new favorite book is Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes
- You love to eat!
I know I keep saying it but time is absolutely flying by. You are a young little girl now, but I will always call you baby! I love you!
Xoxo Jen Araya
Forgot to post St. Patty’s day outfit last month.